NO MORE HAND FATIGUE WHILE RIVETING!
Want to drill and pull rivets more quickly and effortlessly? The Power Drill Riveter, which works with the electric drill, is a high-quality professional tool used to fasten all kinds of sheet metal, pipes in areas of the manufacturing industrial fastening, home repair, installation, and repair services.
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Ensures high productivity and improve your return on investment with the very low installation cost
- PRODUCT PARAMETERS: Lightweight: 1.1 lbs; Nozzle Size: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16" ; MAX RPM: 1000 RPM; Min Torque Strength: 15N.m; Aluminum: 2.4mm-4.8mm; Steel: 2.4mm-4.0mm
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY: The rivets do not drop out. Quick-release and installation, excellent ergonomics, great strength, and great added features
- CONVENIENT & LABOR SAVING: Contrasted with the traditional riveter, the insert nut makes tasks so easy when connected with a drill, reducing user fatigue
- WIDE USAGE: Compact size and weight for areas of the manufacturing industrial fastening. Applicable to all kinds of sheet metal, pipes. Reduced user fatigue.
- SUGGESTION: PLEASE ADJUST THE DRILL TO MAX TORSION AND LOW SPEED FOR LONGER SERVICE LIFE.
- Pick the right size opening for your rivet, there are 4 to choose from.
- Attach the tool to a cordless drill.
- Hold the tool, before it starts to grab the rivet, hit reverse on your drill until you feel a click. The rivet can be fitted in once the teeth widen. Put the rivet in the tool and slowly hold the handy part of the tool and pull the drill trigger, when you feel it start to grab the rivet.
- put it in the hole that you wish to rivet and keep holding the handy part and hit the drill at full.
- Once the rivet pops, keep holding the handy part of the tool and hit reverse on your drill.
- The teeth will widen and the old rivet shaft will drop to the ground. Put your drill back in the forward position and rinse and repeat.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: This rivet gun can be combined with various types of power tools.
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY & LABOR SAVING: Quick release and installation. With the power of drill, you can drill, pull rivets and screw quickly just pull the trigger and don't waste a rivet.
- ACCESSORIES: 4pcs Nozzle size are 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". They applied to different sizes of rivets
- LOWER NOISE: Built-in anti-noise system to protect your ears and reduce the drilling damage from noise
- LONG LIFE: All metal construction designed internal and ABS engineering plastic cover.
- SAVE SPACE: Small size takes up less space in the toolbox than hand riveters
Package Includes: 1x Power Drill Riveter