A durable punch down tool makes network installation all that easy.
This Network Punch Down Tool is used for installing wires into sockets, patch panels, or outlets. Designed for telephone and computer network installation and maintenance. This tool helps terminates and trims wires with one low impact punch, brings new ease and speed to all of your installations. Equipped with a cutter helps you to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames and the wire hook can remove terminated conductors. It is small and compact, easily stored, and can be carried anywhere.
- The tool that specially designed to terminate and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bringing ease and speed to all of your installations. It’s the only tool you’ll ever need to add, change or remove connections
- Insertion Sensor ensures the conductor is fully inserted into the block contacts before allowing any excess wire to be cut off.
- Inhibitor Lock prevents the scissors from operating. This is particularly useful in applications where conductors are daisy-chained through several contacts.
- Universal Scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductor.
- Wire Hook removes terminated conductors.
- Blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
Package Includes: 1 x Network Punch Down Tool