Experience effortless and seamless leather stitching with the Leathercraft Sewing Toolkit!
This awl set is an ideal tool for quickly sewing and repairing sails, tent canvas, and other heavy-duty fabrics as well as securely lock stitching leather. It is made of smooth hardwood and stainless steel for durability and ease. Designed for easy and safe fabric punching that'll protect your fingers while providing support when handling workpieces. With hardwood handle and steel needles, it's durable enough to mend jackets, belts, and straps. Create unique customized leather pieces with ease now!
- Professional Sewing Tool - Contains one roll of black wax thread, two needles (1.77 inches & 2.17 inches in length), and wrench that can be placed inside the handle.
- Convenient Storage - Needles can be stored inside the wooden handle when not in use, making it safe and easy to store. Small enough to fit in your pocket or tool bag.
- Ergonomic Design - Made of smooth hardwood and stainless steel for durability and ease. Designed for easy and safe fabric punching that'll protect your fingers while providing support when handling workpieces.
- Flexible Needle Replacement - The small needle can be used to sew leather bags, jackets, wallets, etc. The large needle can be used to sew shoes, frames, large bags, etc. To make leather, fabric, canvas, etc.
- Secure - The needle is securely locked in the punch by the cap nut. They do not come off or come loose while sewing.
- Premium Quality Needles - Made from surgical grade stainless steel that is resistant to rust and flexing.
- Premium Quality Threads - Braided, triple strand, waxed threads: extra strong / helps sew through leather or hard fabric.
Package Includes: 1 x Leathercraft Sewing Toolkit