Experience the fun of excavation and enjoy the joy of assembling.
Encourage your kid to be a paleontologist with this Dinosaur Fossil Dig Kit. It allows kids to identify and learn all about each specimen they uncover! It also can cultivate children's practical ability, independent thinking ability to stimulate children's potential to give full play to the children's imagination space. These excavation toys are pollution-free, odorless, and non-toxic. The dinosaur skeleton is made of high-quality PVC material that is durable and not easy break. This kit will ensure hours of fun! Grab them now!
- 🦖 【EXCITING ARCHEOLOGY LESSON】DIY puzzle handmade products can cultivate children's practical ability, independent thinking ability to stimulate children's potential to give full play to the children's imagination space, comprehensive training of children's various skills so that children develop good interests and hobbies.
- 🦖【TOP GRADE MATERIAL】Environmental protection plaster. The excavation toys are pollution-free, odorless, and non-toxic. Dinosaur skeleton adopts high-quality PVC material, durable, and will not break easily.
- 🦖【Family Game】Parents can play and digging dinosaurs with children, during the excavation of digging dinosaurs, enhance the relationship between children and parents while having fun.
- 🦖【Perfect Gift】The assembled dinosaur skeleton also a dinosaur model, ideal ornament to be placed in your room. This dinosaur excavation kit is a perfect Christmas gift or birthday gift for children or Dinosaurs lovers. Suitable for age 6+.
- Take the stucco and tools out of the box, place them on a large piece of paper, and start digging with the tools inside. A little water will make digging easier. In the meantime, you can clean the clods with a brush.
- When you see dinosaur bones in the excavation process, please dig patiently and carefully to avoid damage. Gently remove the plaster dust before digging out the callus.
- Brush off the rest of the plaster and take out the little things inside.
- Clean the excavated bones and start putting them together. Put together a complete and realistic dinosaur fossil shape.
1 x Body Excavation Part
1 x Hammer
1 x Chisel
1 x Cleaning Brush