Distinguish a real diamond from a fake one absolutely with Diamond Selector!
This Diamond Selector has a highly compact design and will help you to tell the difference between a genuine diamond and a fake diamond. The cost is not even a fraction of the cost of a diamond, and you will gain peace of mind by knowing that you are buying a real diamond, instead of a cheap knock-off. This tester comes with a leather bag and a small testing tray for holding loose stones. Get yours today and save!
- Intuitive Design: Diamond selector comes with LED lights and audio indication. During a test, if the stone tested is a diamond, the LED lights will light up as the stone passes each test conducted by the Diamond selector. Once our Diamond Selector has completed all of its tests, the pen will make a beep sound as well as show a row of fully lit LED lights.
- Fast Results: Diamond selector design to deliver fast, accurate results. You will be able to know if something is fake in a matter of seconds.
- Simple to Use: Diamond selector simple to operate to get results, professional(s) are not required. Simply turn on our Diamond selector; place the tip of the Diamond selector on the gemstone (lightly pressed is sufficient) and If the stone is fake, crystal, or cubic zirconia, the tester will not beep. To determine the clarity of a diamond use 60X LED lighted Loupe, magnifying glasses.
- Portable: Diamond selector each comes with its own convenient carrying cases. The items are small and can fit into any purse or backpack. Alternatively, it's also a great tool to have when testing your own jewelry.
- Application Range: Diamond selector can be used in Industrial Purpose, Circuit Board And Printing, Industry, Medicine, Gardening, Coin, Diamond, Stamp, Jewelry, Appraisal, Education, Geography, Home And Office.
- Helpful Hints: If the red Low Battery lamp remains on and the Ready Lamp doesn't light within twenty seconds the battery must be replaced. Stones being worn, which may be well above room temperature can be tested immediately using the SMALL STONE setting. Otherwise, allow the stone to return to room temperature before testing. When testing a small stone use the SMALL STONE setting and make good contact against the stone on the first test attempt, otherwise allow the stone to return to room temperature before retesting.
- Color: Black
- Power Source: 9V DC Battery
- Size: 160 x 40 x 22mm
1 Unit x Diamond Selector