This Countersink Drill Bit Set can be used to chamfer, bur, and drill or enlarge holes. It is widely used to cut holes in a variety of materials like a plate, aluminum, insulation board, PVC, wood, which are less than 5mm thick. Fits for DIY, Home, and General Building/Engineering Using. It is made of high-quality material, durable, and practical to use.
Countersink drill bits are designed to fit directly into manual, electric, and cordless drill driver attachments and have round shanks. Countersink drill bits are used to create a chamfer around the rim of a pilot hole enabling the head of a countersunk screw to sit flush. Countersink drill bits can also be used to remove the burr left from a drilling or tapping operation. Their applications include power drills, robot applications, stationary machines, column drills, and machine tools.
- Internal chip removal, to prevent debris from flying.
- 90° angle on the point for sharp and precise countersinking.
- Titanium-plated surface, wear-resistant, long service life.
- Ideal for cutting through metal, wood, and plastic (hardness <25 degrees)
- Material: High-Speed Steel (HSS) 4241
- Surface Treatment: Titanium Coated
- Handle Type: Round Shank
- Size: 2-5mm, 5-10mm, 10-15mm, 15-20mm
- Surface Recommendation: Wood, Plastic, Metal
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color maybe a slight different from the picture color
- Please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement
1 x Countersink Drill Bit (2-5mm)
1 x Countersink Drill Bit (5-10mm)
1 x Countersink Drill Bit (10-15mm)
1 x Countersink Drill Bit (15-20mm)