It's All in the Angles!
Find the center on smaller objects with relative ease using the Center Finder. It is perfect for woodworkers, arts, crafts, carpenters, hobbyists, and DIYer's! Now with the center finder, you can find the center on objects up to 8"! It is also perfect for bowl blanks for woodturners, smaller craft projects, circle patterns for carpenters, and a whole lot more!
The clever design of the large center finder allows it to be super versatile as it not only centers finder on circles but squares, hexagons, and octagons alike! This opens up a world of possibilities for many different types of applications. While it works exceptionally well for woodturners, many other areas of expertise can use it as well. From metalworking to plastic fabrication, the large center finder is sure to come one of your most-used tools in your toolbox.
- Suitable for All Shapes - It can be used by professional woodworkers and DIY enthusiasts to find the exact center of any round, square, or octagonal wood piece (up to 8”) and hexagonal wood pieces (up to 5-3/4”).
- High-Quality Material - It is made of durable ABS for long service life. The premium and lightweight design feature long-term durability. Optimal visibility is ensured due to its colored, semitransparent profile.
- Handy Tool for Woodworkers - It also provides a quick, easy, and accurate method of finding the center on a piece of the wood stock in seconds It makes life and woodworking easy!
- Place, Mark & Rotate to Find the Centre - Just simply place the tool on the corner of a wood piece, mark a line, rotate it 90 degrees, and mark a second line to accurately find the center.
- Material: ABS
- Color: Yellow
- Size: 14.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 x 14.5cm / 5.71" x 4.92" x 4.92" x 5.71" (Hypotenuse Length x Top Width x Bottom Width x Height)
- The actual color maybe a slightly different from the picture color due to different monitor and light effects.
- Please allow a slight difference due to manual measurement.
1 Unit x Center Finder