Shape Up Your Yard! Is your lawn looking a little out of shape? Is your garden overgrown? The Carbide Brush Cutter Blade feature aggregated carbide tipped teeth that do not require sharpening and can last up to ten times longer than regular blades. The advanced tear-hole surface structure can help reduce the heat and prolongs blade life. This cutter blade is perfect for cutting thick and stubborn scrub and can also use for pruning, hedging, and more! Made of high-quality alloy material that is wear-resistant and durable in use.
- Perfect fit most garden string trimmer, brush cutter, weed eater. Also, fit for STIHL FS120 Series Gear Box Head and other head or machine style which arbor bore size measurement result is 22.8mm, design for the trimmer, brush cutter, or weed cutter blade.
- Help cut through thick weeds and brush in your back yard or other landscaping jobs.
- Made of high-quality alloy material, wear-resistant, and durable in use.
- Provides a high mowing capacity in difficult conditions, such as outdoor matted and dry grass, ferns and reeds
- Sharp cutting edge ensures fast and accurate cutting, improving cutting efficiency
- 40 teeth create more aggregate cutting surfaces for longer-lasting durability, no sharpening required
Package Includes: 1 x Carbide Brush Cutter Blade