Tired of your C-clamp being too hard to install brake caliper piston?
Replace your C-clamp with this Brake Caliper Compression Spanner! This tool allows you to use on twin and quad piston fixed calipers, as well as single and twin-piston floating calipers. It is specialized centrally located ratchet evenly spreads force in a parallel manner to avoid misalignment of pistons. Equipped with a full 360-degree swing so that the spreader can be placed at any position. The extended reversing lever also allows for easy change from spreading to retracting. You can now change your brake pads without exerting tons of effort!
- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use this tool to compress pistons quickly and easily into the calipers. The disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads. Quad and dual-piston brake caliper tool come pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation.
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Disc brake caliper tool set includes 1 of piston plates that spread from 1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches to allow plenty of room to install new brake pads. Use as a single-piston caliper tool, a dual-piston caliper tool, a quad piston caliper tool, and a rear brake caliper tool. This versatile caliper piston compressor tool is ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles. Works on both fixed and floating calipers.
- RATCHETING ACTION: Provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates. Centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components. Reverse tool movement to retract compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle.
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain the fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly. Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity. Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely. Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability.
Package Includes: 1 x Brake Caliper Compression Spanner