Love Making Your Own Napkins, Handbags, and Bibs? Make Perfect Bias Tape With This In 1 Minute!
Create your own bias tape with this Bias Tape Maker Kit. Simple and easy. Your creation will look professional with a clean-finished product from homemade napkins, handbag, bibs and etc. Simply pull the fabric through, iron-folds, and is perfectly ready for sewing on or gluing.
- Fits in the majority of sewing machines
- BUILT TO LAST - To ensure you’ll get full value for your money, our binding maker tools are made from the best materials available. Unlike other regular knockoffs, our innovative design makes these fabric bias tape makers well suited for quilting, making bias tape, excellently crafting your cloth designs.
- VARIETY OF USES - We’ve fully stocked this double-fold bias tape maker kit with all necessary equipment to offer convenience and versatility needed for professional or beginner DIY use. Now you can use these sewing bias tape makers when making awesome cloth.
- 4 DIFFERENT SIZES - Create any bias tape with these 4 different sizes and width, including 6mm, 12mm, 18mm, and 25mm. No need to worry about sizes! This kit has it all!
- First, cut the end of your fabric off at an angle, feed your bias strip reverse side up into the bias maker, then use an awl to pull the fabric through.
- Use a pin to secure the bias to an ironing board, then iron down, the small handle on the bias maker will help you pull with on hand and iron with the other.
- After you finish the tape, you can use the foot to sewing.
- 1 x Bias Tape Foot
- 4 x Wooden Awl
- 50 x Bead Needle
- 4 x Binding Tape Tool