This Adjustable Ball Valve Lock is used to clamp over the ball valve to prevent the valve from operating. These lockouts can be installed whether the valve is in the open or closed positions. It can be installed on most internationally-available ball valves to prevent the handle being turned. Available in 3 different sizes and its adjustable design allows to fit from 1/2" (25 mm) to 8" (200 mm) valves. There is also a removable insert that accommodates a wide range of handle designs and dimensions. Made of strong polyurethane plastic that is resistant to abrasion or cracking and resist extreme weather and temperature conditions.
- Suitable for ball valve, butterfly valve, cylinder valve, gate valve, plug valve, and pneumatic. Adjustable and universal devices are available for additional flexibility.
Made from polypropylene, highly resistant to cracking and abrasion, resistant to extreme weather temperature conditions.
The two halves of the lockout encompass the ball valve handle to secure it from inadvertent activation of the valve.
- Available in 3 different sizes and its adjustable design allows to fit from 1/2" (25 mm) to 8" (200 mm) valves.
- Lightweight and easy to use. Simple one-time installation.
- Turn the valve handle to the off/closed position
- Slip the lockout device onto the valve as far as possible and position it over the angled portion of the valve handle
- Slide the second part onto the valve handle until it fits over the valve handle and inserts the lockout padlock into the hole that provides the tightest fit
- When properly installed the valve should not move towards the open end
Package Includes: 1 x Adjustable Ball Valve Lock